This October, creep, crawl and prowl your way down to Blair Drummond Safari Park!
Join us between the 12th and the 27th October to brave the Tomb! Our brand new haunted walk-through, complete with creepy mummies and spooktacular 3D special effects!
And that’s not all. For the younger kid's we’ve also got magic shows, slime making and a fun outdoor trick-or-treat trail. Or why not pay a visit to our pumpkin patch or grab a selfie with our giant haybale spiders.
All activities are included in your ticket price, and members go free. So, what are you waiting for? Prowl down to Blair Drummond Safari Park for a ghoulishly good time this halloween!
- The Tomb! An indoor haunted walk-through with 3D special effects
- Safari tent with Halloween activities, magic shows and slime-making
- Pumpkin patch (pumpkins are £3 each)
- Outdoor trick-or-treat trail
- Full admission to the Safari Park and all attractions